Who was your first reader


Every author has a dream that his poems, stories and books are read. So a reader is sometimes far more important than a writer. I remember a time when I wrote my first story as a child. I did not know if it would be interesting. I only knew when my cousin stole my notebook and read it. Although he made my fun in front of my parents and family members, I in fact enjoyed my story. He told it to me later. His appreciation inspired me to write another. And I wrote one again.

That is how my journey as a writer began years ago. But it really points out at the role of a reader in a writer's life. I'm sure all of you have interesting stories to share about the readers in your life. But tell me who was your first reader and how he liked your story.

It would intersting to know your stories how your first reader discovered a writer in you. 


Comments